Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When can I expect to receive my order from Plak Smacker?
A: You can expect to receive your order 3-7 days from the day the order was placed from online.
- Q: How can I track my order?
A: Our customer care department can provide you with a tracking number. Plak Smacker will also send an email notification from UPS once your order ships that will provide you with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
- Q: I’ve waited a couple days after the estimated delivery date and still have not received the shipment, what do I do?
A: Follow up by completing any of the following:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with others in the office, adjacent offices, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place.
- Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
- Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mailboxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
- Check for a mail hold. If the U.S. Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won’t be delivered.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or taped to your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package’s location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for your to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
- Q: How do I know of item availability or if an item is out of stock?
A: Your Plak Smacker sales representative can advise you at the time you place your order of the item availability and if the items you are ordering are out of stock.
- Q: How do I make a customer service inquiry at Plak Smacker?
A: You may submit an inquiry through the Plak Smacker website at http://www.plaksmacker.com/contacts/ or contact us at 1-800-558-6684.
- Q: Which credit cards does Plak Smacker accept?
A: Plak Smacker accepts payments from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Q: Can payments to my account be made online?
A: At this time we are not able to accept payments to accounts online. To make a payment to an existing account, please contact our customer care department at 1-800-558-6684.
- Q: What is Plak Smacker’s return policy?
A: Any product can be returned up to 30 days from the date of shipment and is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products held more than 60 days after the date of shipment are non-refundable. You may return most items sold within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Just give our customer care department a call at 1-800-558-6684 and we will guide you through the process and supply you with a return mailing label.
- Q: How do I check the status on an imprint order or backorder?
A: To check the status of an imprint order or backorder please call our customer care department at 1-800-558-6684 or send us an inquiry at http://www.plaksmacker.com/contacts/
- Q: How do I return an item to Plak Smacker?
A: To return an item to Plak Smacker, please contact our customer care department at 1-800-558-6684 and we can assist you with the return process.
- Q: How do I request a Material Safety Data Sheet?
A: You can send us an inquiry here http://www.plaksmacker.com/contacts/ for the specific product MSDS or call our customer care department at 1-800-558-6684.
- Q: What is the refund/credit policy at Plak Smacker?
A: We will request a refund after we receive and process your return.
- Q: What is the Pricing and Product policy at Plak Smacker?
A: All pricing and products are subject to change without notice.
- Q: Does Plak Smacker ship internationally?
A: Yes. Shipments outside the USA may be subject to export charges. Such charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.